- Is your house killing you?
- What's the difference between a standard and inverter split systems
- Air Conditioning Sizing Chart
- Air Conditioning Supply, Installation, Maintenance, Servicing and Electrical work
- Air Conditioning Supply and Installation
- Air conditioning tips
- Air Conditioner Specials
- Installation Only
- Tips for choosing an efficient air conditioner
- Customer Testimonials
- Air conditioners explained
- Energy Star Rating Explained
Why service your Air Conditioner?
It is important to service your Air Conditioner on a regular basis. After twelve months of usage your efficiency may have reduced by as much as 50% and can also cause a health hazard for your home and family.
An unserviced system means:
• INCREASED POWER COMSUMPTION.
• LOSS OF COOLING AND HEATING CAPACITY.
• REDUCTION IN THE LIFE OF YOUR AIR CONDITIONER.
• INCREASED CHANCE OF YOUR SYSTEM FAILING.
• INCREASED POSSIBILITY OF AIR CONTAMINATION AND HEALTH ISSUES
To find out more about how you can save money with JT Air Conditioning Services and our specials email us today or call 0419 730 780
Air Conditioning and Electrical professionals
Lic No: 73951
QBSA Lic No: 63565
ARC Tick Lic No: L001912/AU28092
Electrical services include:
• Electrical installations
• Switch boards
• Mains upgrades
• Safety switches
• Power points
• Smoke alarms
• Test and tag
|What's the difference between a standard and inverter split systems||| Print ||
Inventer of Air Conditioning